Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stuff David Does on the radio!

I recently had the opportunity to be interviewed by David Gaffney-Rosenfeld of This Joyful Noise. David broadcasts live from WHCR 90.3 FM and streaming live at WHCR.org every Monday from 2 to 3pm.

We talked about music, fighting bears, and technology and the wilderness. At some later date, his broadcasts will be available in downloadable form for your listening pleasure.

David and I have known each other for a good portion of our lives and I can call him a close friend. Due to this, whatever I say about him is inherently biased, but I still think that I can say the following with some objectivity:

Keep a close eye on him, he will be doing amazing things before you know it.

In closing, some fun I had with a photo editor recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment